Friendly & Professional
We take extraordinary pride in our instruction and our skills testing is beyond standard expectations, with optimal hands-on training time. In addition to AHA guideline requirements, our instructors ask each student to leave feeling comfortable, capable, and confident in their ability to react and respond to many different crisis situations. Students feel comfortable asking questions to ensure what they learn in our classroom will make sense when they are in the general population or their work environment. Our student Google reviews are a straightforward way to validate our quality.
American Heart Association-Certified Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- This class is designed for physical therapists, dental staff, professional rescuers such as EMTs, paramedics, lifeguards, physicians and nurses.
- BLS stands for Basic Life Support, as opposed to Advanced Life Support. Basic Life Support is a level of care that patients receive in an emergency.
- BLS is a higher level of CPR, including AED training, a written test & a skill test
- $80 per student Basic Life Support for all medical professionals
CPR/AED + First Aid
- Learn CPR / AED skills for use with adults, children and infants
- First Aid response review for major emergencies
- $100 per student for CPR/AED + First Aid training class
- American Heart Association CPR/AED + First Aid certification available for $115
- For parents, teachers, coaches, camp staff
- Learn CPR / AED for Adults, Children and Infants Practice CPR compressions and TEAM CPR
- $75 per student. Red Cross and AHSI certifications given after the class.
- American Heart Association CPR/AED certification class available for $90
Pet CPR + First Aid
- What to do if your dog is choking, bleeding or in shock.
- How to assess your dog’s vital signs so you can get a better idea of what is going on.
- How to put together a first aid kit for your dog and what contents should be included.
- What to do if your dog is suffering from hypothermia, heatstroke or if your dog is having a seizure.
- $50 per student.
Parenting or Child and Babysitting Safety Classes
- These courses teach the skills needed to recognize and respond to real world emergencies.
- For parents, know what to do if something were to happen to your child. $45 per student, no skills test required.
- Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) for young teens ages 8-15. $50 per student, certificate received upon completion.
What Our Trainees Are Saying
Pacific Environmental Group, Inc.
BrightStar Care of Lane County