Certification cards issued the same day as the CPR class after class is paid for.
We know that we have the best CPR training hands-on training in Lane County, because we hear from students who have taken classes elsewhere all the time. Please see our reviews here: Google Reviews, Facebook reviews, Website reviews.
We have fought to find a way to continue to offer life-saving instructor-led classes during the pandemic, while also keeping the health and safety of both students and instructors a primary concern.
Please note: We require a minimum of 10 students to travel onsite to your location in the Eugene/Springfield and surrounding areas. The travel fee starts at $25 and may increase depending on class circumstances.
Group Class Request Form:
We will be in touch shortly.
Oregon CPR follows all Covid-19 guidelines of the CDC, the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and American Health & Safety Institute. We have also added some extra precautions for the safety of everyone in our facility.
- Each student has their own Laerdal feedback manikin and AED for skills practice and assessment.
- We cover high quality CPR training on feedback devices.
- We have invested in Air Purification systems to maintain healthy air quality in our facility.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available in every room of our facility.
- Training room, bathroom and lobby are sanitized and disinfected after each class.
- We installed memory foam padding on our training room floor to make sure it is extra comfortable while performing the skills test.
- We also offer coffee and snacks.
- Our instructors are friendly, engaging and extremely knowledgeable.
- Oregon CPR offers professional classes, relaxed and fun environment.
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of fourteen students, allowing for appropriate social distancing in our classroom.
Please let me know if there are any other questions or concerns you might have; we thrive on making our training the best throughout Oregon.