Certifications are issued after invoice is paid.
We know that we have the best CPR training hands-on training in Lane County, because we hear from students who have taken classes elsewhere all the time. Please see our reviews here on Google and Facebook.
We have fought to find a way to continue to offer life-saving instructor-led classes during the pandemic, while also keeping the health and safety of both students and instructors a primary concern.
Please note: We require a minimum of 10 students to travel onsite to your location in the Eugene/Springfield and surrounding areas. The travel fee starts at $50 and may increase depending on class circumstances.
Group Class Request Form
Oregon CPR follows all COVID-19 guidelines provided by the CDC, the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and American Health & Safety Institute. We have also added some extra precautions for the safety of everyone in our facility.
- Each student has their own Laerdal feedback manikin and AED for skills practice and assessment.
- We cover high quality CPR training on feedback devices.
- We have invested in Air Purification systems to maintain healthy air quality in our facility.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available in every room of our facility.
- Training room, bathroom and lobby are sanitized and disinfected after each class.
- We installed memory foam padding on our training room floor to make sure it is extra comfortable while performing the skills test.
- We also offer coffee and snacks.
- Our instructors are friendly, engaging and extremely knowledgeable.
- Oregon CPR offers professional classes, relaxed and fun environment.
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of fourteen students, allowing for appropriate social distancing in our classroom.
Please let us know if there are any other questions or concerns you might have; we thrive on making our training the best throughout Oregon.