This page shows a list of scheduled Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) courses.
Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens Class
- Designed for anyone with a reasonable chance of coming into contact with bloodborne pathogens, the Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens course is designed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requirements for bloodborne-pathogens training when paired with site-specific instruction.
- The course uses the PACT acronym (Protect, Act, Clean, Tell) and slogan, “Make a PACT, Know How to Act,” to help students learn and easily recall bloodborne pathogens training. This is an OSHA Requirement course.
Workbook includes information on:
- How to protect oneself from exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- How to act when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- How to clean oneself and the area when exposed to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace
- How to tell or report any exposure to blood or blood-containing materials in the workplace.
No classes are scheduled at this time. Contact Us to request a class now!