Covid-19 has completely changed our “normal” and we understand it has most likely changed yours too. We believe the best CPR training is always hands-on training, which is why we fought to find a way to continue to offer life-saving instructor-led classes, while also keeping the health and safety of both students and instructors a primary concern.
Oregon CPR follows all COVID-19 guidelines of the CDC, the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, and American Health & Safety Institute. We have also added some extra precautions for the safety of everyone in our facility.
- We have invested in ActivePure Technology. Click here to learn more about this Proactive Pathogen Defense System and meet your local ActivePure rep
- Students are not giving mouth to mouth on our manikins and required to practice good hand hygiene by washing hands prior to entering the training room.
- Class sizes have been reduced to a maximum of 14 students, allowing for appropriate social distancing in our classroom.
- Hand sanitizer and tissues are available in every room of our facility.
- Our training space is sanitized and disinfected after each class.