- This class has passed.
CPR/AED or CPR/AED/First Aid
February 20, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$75.00 – $115.00
These classes are for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in basic emergency medical care, including certification in CPR and the use of an AED with an option for First aid.
This class covers certification requirements for the American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC), and American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI). If you require certification through a specific entity, please register appropriately. We’ll cover:
- CPR/AED for adults, children and infants
- Choking for adults, children and infants
- Our skills tests require the use of a feedback device. All of our adult and child manikins are equipped with the latest feedback device technology.
Additionally, if your registration includes First Aid training, you’ll learn first aid basics, preparing you for:
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Opioid–associated life-threatening emergencies
Approximate Course Length:
- CPR/AED: 3 – 3.5 hours
- CPR/AED + First Aid: 4 – 4.5 hours (This includes skills practice and skills testing time)