BLS Renewal for Healthcare Providers
March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$80.00
This class is an accelerated course, recommended for those who thrive in fast-paced settings. Please consider taking our BLS for Healthcare Providers course if you prefer a more relaxed setting.
Proof of current BLS certification is required to take this course and must not expire prior to the date of this class.
This class is for individuals who are renewing their current BLS certification (doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, massage therapists, physical therapists, etc.).
This class covers recertification requirements for the American Heart Association (AHA). We’ll cover:
- Assessment Steps
- CPR, AED, and choking for adults, children, and infants
- Breaths for adult, children, and infants, including the use of a BVM
- Team approach to CPR
- Skills testing with use of feedback device
- Written AHA BLS Exam
- $80.00 per student
- Basic Life Support for all medical professionals
- For physicians, nurses, therapists, medical students
- Professional CPR, ventilations and TEAM CPR practice
Approximate Course Length: 1.5 – 2 hours (depending on class size and time required for skills testing and written test)