Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) DAY 1
February 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$377.00
ACLS certification requires attendance at multiple sessions. The full session schedule is as follows:
- Session 1: Friday, February 24, 2023 9:00am-4:00pm
- Session 2: Saturday, February 25, 2023 9:00am-2:00pm
New ACLS Certification
This Oregon CPR ACLS course is specifically for new ACLS certifications. This instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency and covers the cognitive and skills portions of the certification. Completion of this course will grant you an ACLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years.
Pre-Course Self-Assessment Required
A pre-course self-assessment must be completed before attending this course. Upon reservation of a place in the class, each registrant will be shipped a copy of the American Heart Association ACLS training manual containing reference materials and the required pre-course self-assessment.
The American Heart Association’s Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) course is for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response. It expands on the skills learned in the AHA’s BLS course.
The course teaches:
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Oregon CPR does not offer refunds once your registration is complete. If you are unable to attend your scheduled course, we offer one free course transfer, but you must contact the Training Site at least 48 hours before the start of the course.