- This class has passed.
(11:00 AM) Spanish CPR/AED + First Aid (En español)
November 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$115
These classes are for individuals who are not healthcare providers or professional rescuers but desire or are required to be certified in basic emergency medical care, including certification in CPR and the use of an AED with First aid.
This class covers certification requirements for the American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI). If you require certification through a specific entity, please register appropriately. We’ll cover:
- CPR/AED/ FA for adults, children and infants
- Choking for adults, children and infants
- Our skills tests require the use of a feedback device. All of our adult and child manikins are equipped with the latest feedback device technology.
Additionally, if your registration includes First Aid training, you’ll learn first aid basics, preparing you for:
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Opioid–associated life-threatening emergencies
Approximate Course Length:
- CPR/AED + First Aid: 5 – 5.5 hours (This includes skills practice and skills testing time)